Product details of the S925 One Deer Have You Fashion Necklace MTS1027
Brand Name: Meetu Jewelry
Mosaic workmanship: Prong setting
Item No.: MTSC7342
The rigorous design phase of Meetu jewelry S925 One Deer Have You Fashion Necklace MTS1027 makes it distinctive. In order to ensure the quality of the product, our expert team will careful and strictly check the quality in every stage of production. Meetu jewelry has a wide reputation about its considerate service.
Spacer is different from ordinary charms, it is designed to frame the strings and add brilliance and elegance to your bracelet.
As a special category, sometimes used to separate charms, and more is used to decorate them.
These items are available in a variety of designs, colors and shapes to truly highlight your bracelet style.
In the conventional series, the spacers are generally slender and less conspicuous, but they are not very useful.
It is a more common style to be covered with stones. It is made of authentic 925 sterling silver and oxidized silver electroplating.
The stones are set according to the carved position on the style.
Whether it is matched with rhodium plating or rose gold bracelets.
Those are the perfect match for charms decoration.
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals.
Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it!
Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish.
Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Like chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove before cleaning.
● Soap and water: Because of the gentleness of soap & water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower / shampoo.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.
• Our company wholeheartedly provides each user with most intimate and most reasonable service.
• Our sales network has basically covered all major cities in the country. In addition, our products are also exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America and other overseas regions.
• Meetu jewelry has professional R&D teams and unique advantages in technology development.
• Since the establishment in Meetu jewelry has been dedicated to the R&D and production of Jewelry. So far we have mastered the leading technology in the industry.
Meetu jewelry's Jewelry are safe and durable with the reasonable design. If you have any needs, please contact us. It is an honor for us to cooperate with you.
Since 2019, Meet U Jewelry were founded in Guangzhou, China, Jewelry manufacturing base. We are a jewelry enterprise integrating design, production and sale.
Floor 13, West Tower of Gome Smart City, No. 33 Juxin Street, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China.