Silver Jewelry
925 Sterling Silver is one of these mixes, usually with a purity of 92.5% silver. This percentage is the reason why we call it 925 Sterling Silver or 925 Silver. The remaining 7.5% of the mixture is usually copper, although sometimes it may consist of other metals such as zinc or nickel.Whatever piece of jewellery you are considering buying, whether it is a bracelet, silver hoops or silver rings, you want to make sure that you are buying 925 Sterling silver jewellery.
It will not be a cheap purchase, but the investment will be worthwhile as the value of silver increases with time. When you are looking for the perfect piece, it is important to make sure that you are not sold fake silver.
no data
Go to Page

Since 2005, Meet U Jewerly were founded in Guangzhou, China, Jewelry manufacturing base.

We are a jewelry enterprise integrating design, production and sale.


E-Mail: info@meetujewelry.com


Address: Floor 13, West Tower of Gome Smart City, No. 33 Juxin Street, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China.

Copyright ©  2023 Meetu Jewelry - Guangzhou Quanqiuhui Network Technique Co., Ltd. |Sitemap
chat online
Leave your inquiry, we will provide you with quality products and services!