|Shipping Country/region||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
Lampwork is the term used for making beads and other shapes from melting and forming glass in a flame.
Hundreds of years ago, the glass used to be heated over a small oil burning lamp, hence the term 'Lampwork.
Lampwork glass beads are miniature works of art that are painstakingly crafted, passionately used in jewelry design, and lovingly collected.
There are predominately two types of glass that are used to make Lampwork glass jewellery .
Soft glass melts at a lower temperature and is therefore seen as easier to work with.
Silicate requires a higher temperature to work in and therefore needs a torch to colouring of the chemicals in the glass.
Meet U Jewelry’s colored glaze beads charm come in 24 different colors and shapes.
925 sterling silver matched with colored glaze crystals of different cutting. The colors from dark to light also can be customized with logos.
Lampwork bead charm is also the only jewelry type that is not afraid of oxidation and trash.
In addition to the most classic color matching, we also chose popular flowers and cute cartoon patterns as decorations.
So that this collection can be oriented to more buyers.
Not only women and young, but even little girls can have their own style.
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals.
Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it!
Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish.
Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Like chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove before cleaning.
● Soap and water: Because of the gentleness of soap & water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower / shampoo.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.