|Shipping Country/region||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
Brand patent series, this enamel collection are designed by Meet U Jewelry, from conception, design, drawing, coloring and production are all operated by Meet U Factory.
Stars, like flowers and the moon and sunsets, centuries have put the stars to more thoughtful and interesting use than mere poetic decoration.
Offering songs in celebration of the starry firmament and tell us about their story.
Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature’s patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth’s human shores,
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors …
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals. Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it! Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your sterling silver jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish. Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Substances with additional sulfur like household cleaners, chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove sterling silver completely before cleaning.
● Soap and water: This is our most recommended method because of the gentleness of soap and water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower gel / shampoo.This should really be your first line of defense before trying anything else.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.