|Shipping Country/region||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
Brand patent series, this collection are designed by Meet U Jewelry, from conception, design, drawing, coloring and production are all operated by Meet U Factory.
In ancient Egypt ivy was dedicated to Osiris, who represented immortality.
In Ancient Greece, the Greeks would wear wreaths of ivy on triumphant occasions.
While laurel and olive wreaths were more common, Ivy was also sometimes given to victorious athletes in ancient Olympic Games.
The ivy plant has been popular since ancient times. It symbolises fidelity, wedded love, friendship, and affection.
It won't easily let go of something it's attached itself.Just like we never give up to our love one.
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals. Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it! Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your sterling silver jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish. Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Substances with additional sulfur like household cleaners, chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove sterling silver completely before cleaning.
● Soap and water: This is our most recommended method because of the gentleness of soap and water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower gel / shampoo.This should really be your first line of defense before trying anything else.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.