|Shipping Country/region||Estimated Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
The sun is believed to move from one sign to the other every month; all round the year.
According to the astrology, the zodiac sign of a person is based on the presence of sun in the specific sign.
Hence, a person’s zodiac sign is based on the presence of moon in specific house at the time of his/her birth.
Every sign has certain characteristics, both positive as well as negative.
However, not all the mentioned traits perfectly match an individual as the other planets in his chart can also influence his personality.
People born on the first or the last day of any sign are known as cusp and share the traits of both the signs.
Virgo (23rd August – 23rd September)
Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, ruled by the mercury and symbolized by a maiden. Similar to its symbol, shyness, modesty, and practicality are the words that describe the Virgo.
They also have a sharp mind combined with analytical and organized nature. However, their super critical nature is their biggest weakness.
Best compatible with: Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn
Least compatible with: Aries, Aquarius.
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals.
Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it!
Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish.
Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Like chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove before cleaning.
● Soap and water: Because of the gentleness of soap & water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower / shampoo.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.