Product details of the enamel charm
Place of Origin: Guangzhou
Brand Name: Meetu Jewelry
The design of Meetu jewelry enamel charm is user-centered, giving an aesthetic look and convenience. Our commitment to quality ensures that the product is always at the best quality. The enamel charm developed by our company can be applied in different fields. Meetu jewelry has a perfect and strict quality control system.
Meetu jewelry will present you enamel charm's details in the following section.
Brand patent series, this enamel collection are designed by Meet U Jewelry, from conception, design, drawing, coloring and production are all operated by Meet U Factory.
Unlike e-coating or standard gold electroplating, enamel is rarely applied to the entire piece of jewelry.
It’s normally used for detailing work. On occasion, it can be the focal point of a piece in place of a gemstone.
Following this idea and idea, Meet U Jewelry specially launched these enamel Christmas series.
The exclusive creation of Meet U Jewelry, offering you to have a unique Christmas gift.
JEWELRY CARE (STERLING SILVER)
Sterling silver is an alloyed metal, normally made of 92.5% pure silver and other metals. Sterling silver is a popular metal because of its affordability and malleability, but it also tarnishes quickly because of its composition.
If you’re looking at a piece of jewelry that is darkened or appears dirty, then your silver has tarnished; but, there’s no need to neglect this piece or get rid of it! Tarnish is simply the result of a chemical reaction with oxygen or sulfur particles in the air. Knowing what’s harmful to your sterling silver jewelry is the best way to combat tarnish. Here are some simple care and cleaning tips as below:
● Wear it often: your skin’s natural oils will help keep silver jewelry shiny.
● Remove during household chores: Substances with additional sulfur like household cleaners, chlorinated water, perspiration, and rubber will accelerate corrosion and tarnish. It’s a good idea to remove sterling silver completely before cleaning.
● Soap and water: This is our most recommended method because of the gentleness of soap and water. Available to shower, remember to rinse off after using shower gel / shampoo.This should really be your first line of defense before trying anything else.
● Finish with a polish: After you’ve given your jewelry a good cleaning, you can finish the process by using a polishing cloth that’s specifically for sterling silver.
● Keep in a cool, dark place: as mentioned earlier, sunlight, heat and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Be sure to keep your silver in a cool, dark place.
● Store pieces individually: storing your pieces separately prevents any chance of jewelry scratching or tangling with each other.
Storing sterling silver in the complimentary Meet U® gift pouch will help prevent tarnish.
For decades, Meetu jewelry has developed, designed, manufactured and distributed innovative products such as enamel charm for the entire industry. We have a long-term and stable market in China, the United States, Japan, Canada, etc. The R&D team has been working hard to create more products including enamel charm to cater to the market demands of various countries. By reducing the negative effect of packing waste on the environment, we are committed to sustainable development. We mainly reduce the use of packaging material and increase the use of recycled material.
We have many years of experience in production and sales. And if you are interested in our products, feel free to contact us.
Since 2019, Meet U Jewelry were founded in Guangzhou, China, Jewelry manufacturing base. We are a jewelry enterprise integrating design, production and sale.
Floor 13, West Tower of Gome Smart City, No. 33 Juxin Street, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China.