silver or grey would look good. if you are going to wear silver jewelry with the dress that would be a bonus. Shimmery clear gloss would look great too!!
1. Is www.tcogift.com the best Tiffany & co. silver jewelry Wholesaler in China?
Yes,I think so.Because I bought many times on it.
2. how can I attach plastic to silver for jewelry?
I suggest gorilla glue. That stuff will stick anything. Be advised, it does not dry clear, so avoid using too much and having spill over. It is not easy to get off once on, even while wet.
3. where can I find cheap and beautiful 925 silver jewelry?
Hi Alice Try my website. We hole sale supplier of jewelry making.
4. What does "925" refer to on silver jewelry? Is sterling silver preferable?
925"? By definition and international agreement "sterling" silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% some other material - usually copper. The 92.5% is why jewelry is often stamped with the numbers 925 or .925
5. Do you prefer to wear GOLD or SILVER jewelry?
silver. me too :)
6. Gold or silver jewelry with red and white prom dress?
Silver looks better wth white :) Have fun at prom :)
7. Its Girly Time (Girl question only)?
silver jewelry looks rlly pretty with hot pink dresses.. at a party once i wore silver with hot pink.. cute as heck!! also... u should wear like silver rings and pretty silver necklace idk be creative! good luck!!.
8. Does gold or silver jewelry look better on men?
silver for sure! i think gold in most cases makes a guy look like a tool
9. Cute outfit to wear with black uggs?
Definitely skinny jeans (obviously). And for your shirt, you could choose between a t-shirt or a cute cami underneath a blazer or a cardigan. for jewelry, I would go with silver jewelry, or hoop earrings
10. Did pregnancy cause your silver jewelry to tarnish?
Oh. I thought this was a figurative question, not literal. :D Sorry, I have no idea. Probably has to do with the hormones.
11. What is an inexpensive, easy way (possibly at home way) to clean my silver jewelry?
Connoisseurs also makes a silver polishing cloth that contains anti-tarnish chemicals in the cloth. There are two cloths sewn together; the inner white cloth cleans the jewelry and the outer purple cloth buffs it. Use the dip cleaner first, and be sure to rinse the jewelry off afterwards. Dry it with a soft cloth, then use the polishing cloth as a follow up. You will like the results
12. What would be a cute brand name for sterling silver jewelry?
Tiffany is a pretty standard place for silver jewelry. If you like that one, get it, though I do not see why you would ever want one of Tiffany's pieces with their name all over it-the quality should speak for itself. And something like that, with that obnoxiously big heart, is not really something you can wear all of the time. You might also think more about whether you want silver or gold, because they are not at all similar except in photos online
13. Does tiffany's silver jewelry rust?
Yes, rust is just the common term for an oxidation reaction. Silver while generally considered inert will in the presence of oxygen reacts to form silver oxide (rust), which manifest itself as a black coating
14. Is it ok to wear gold,black, and silver jewelry together?
I personally think that combining the three would be freakin' awesome. I am a big fan of jewelry and as long as it matches the outfit idea.... well then go for it. It's your style and no one can argue.
15. For cleaning Sterling Silver jewelry, would you recommend using a liquid or a cloth and why?
a liquid cleaner, because its faster DUH! they sell this stuff in walmart for really cheap, like 3 or 5 dollars it comes in a silver jar you leave it in there for like 10 seconds and its come out really clean
16. poll do you like rose yellow or White gold or Platinum or silver in jewelry?
I have all of the above. My wedding rings are white leaf & yellow gold band & platinum anniversary rings, and I wear every day on my right finger: rose gold, diamond and yellow gold & ruby, and dh's grandma's wedding platinum ring. I soldered them all together so they do not keep slipping. For my pointy right finger, I wear many large silver rings in different gemstones, like turquoise, amethyst, pearls, etc.